The Ceramic Architectures digital platform is an initiative linked to a research project carried out by the Ceramics Chair of Valencia, affiliated to the School of Architecture and founded as a result of the agreement between the Polytechnic University of Valencia and the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’ Association (ASCER).
Intellectual and industrial property rights
This website contains miscellaneous material (including, without limitation, files, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio & video files and software) whose rights either belong to Ceramic Architectures or are duly licensed and consequently protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations. The compilation (meaning the collection, design, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Ceramic Architectures and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property regulations. Its reproduction, communication, dissemination and distribution are forbidden unless you have obtained the necessary authorization.
Any reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available, processing, or any other form of usage of all or part of the said content or features, carried out in any form or by any means, requires prior written consent from Ceramic Architectures.
The trademarks, distinctive signs or logos appearing on the website are the property of the Polytechnic University of Valencia and are duly registered. Any other names of other companies appearing in this website may be trademarks of their respective and rightful owners. Their reproduction or distribution by any means is forbidden, without proper, prior express authorization from their owner.
The conditions of access to and use of this website are governed by the principles of legality and good faith, which commit the User to use the website and the information or services provided therein in accordance with the law, moral standards, generally accepted good behaviour and public order. Access to the website, including, without limitation, the site content, is provided for your information and personal, non-commercial use.
By using this site, you agree to comply with the following conditions:
- Not to remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or Website Content.
- Not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content.
- Not to use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Website or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of ArchDaily. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ArchDaily grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time.
- Not to solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval.
- Not to attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same.
- Not to decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website.
- Not to use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website.
- Not to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
As a user you agree to cooperate fully with Ceramic Architectures to investigate any suspected or actual activity that breaches these conditions.
Liability for hyperlinks
The links and content of websites belonging to third parties which can be accessed from this website are not the responsibility of Ceramic Architectures, and their accuracy at the time of user access can not be ensured. Ceramic Architectures expressly rejects any liability for the content of all the websites that can be accessed via links from this page. Ceramic Architectures is not involved in the production of the content of the linked sites and is not responsible for them.
Protection of personal data
The only personal data that Ceramic Architectures has access to is that supplied voluntarily by users through the website. In this regard it is important for users to know that in order to provide the requested information through the website, their personal information will be collected. Please note that in accordance with Law 15 /1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, your data will be included in a file managed by the Technical University of Valencia of Valencia and will be used for the management of the users of the website.
In compliance with current regulations, the Polytechnic University of Valencia has taken technical and organizational measures to maintain the level of security required for this personal data. It is also equipped with the necessary means available to prevent, as far as possible, any unauthorized access.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any controversy or dispute shall be settled at the Courts of Valencia, with express waiver by the parties of any other jurisdiction.